Saturday 7 July 2012

Aqua Blue Girl -- A Diary

  
By Anya Rafa




Chapter one

Dear diary,
I know we don’t know each other very well at the moment. But a diary NEEDS to help the kids that owns it by telling them their PROBLEMS, so I want to start by telling you about myself :
Name: Bella Miginat
Middle Name: Joseph
Date of Birth: 12/3/1999
Current Age: 13
Amount of Siblings: 1 older 2 younger

OK, back to my diary! My older sis’s name’s Kate. She is a super cool older sis to have! She is 19 this year.She ALWAYS helps me with my homework too! I have 2 super cute little twinz. 1 boy called Alex and the girl is called Claudia and they’re both in yr 2 in the same class, 2W. I’m in high school at Ashlin High.

Chapter two
Today, is the first day of yr eight and Jessica Wilson my ‘Old BFF’ is now hangin out with the meanest girl from yr seven and her name is Goergia Vinn. They are giggling about stuff like we used to, but all my so called BFF’s seem to turn to my BEE as in Biggest Enemy Ever after a year. I am now alone and everyone else is chattering bout what they did on the summer holidays. 

My sis, Kate, started hangin out with popular teens and nearly stopped being MY super cool big sis, but that prob is all sorted out. This mornin, my sis was texting her friends that she hung out a LOT with, on the Summer holidays and I told her that it makes you all wierd when you do it so its ‘kay. Okay, okay, back to school. The teachers told us to meet up at the oval to get into our classes and I got put in a class with a new girl called, Sabrina Marchem Hawnings. She looks cool and when we got to class, the teacher started puttin us into seats.

Chapter three
Oh my gosh! She put ME in a seat RIGHT next to her! The teacher wasn’t old Miss Matilda, the grumpy old teacher it WAS Miss Sandy, a REALLY nice teacher and she took us to our class, 8S. Anyways, at recess and did’nt have someone to sit with, so I sat with her. The canteen was bustling with kids. Today, was Friday, and on Friday they gave out LASGANA and PUDDING. 

Usually, we have something like “Gold Heaven” food, which is just a plate of BRUSSEL SPROUTS made into a shape of animals and stuff.(ew, gross)I sneak a glance at Sabrina who is eating slowly and politely. Then, Miss Sandy came up to her and said in a proud voice,”Ashlin High, is in a schools competition about manners d’you think you could enter as the eating manners contest?”. Sabrina slowly swallowed and tried her best not to cough her Lasgana and said,”Er, maybe, or you could judge how well I eat first then sign me in the compatition”. Miss Sandy looked at her pleased, for a moment, and said,”Eh, maybe, if its OK for you”. Then, she went towards the staff room.

to be continued...








3 comments:

  1. Anya, I love your story! I love how you didn't put boring words, and that you really thank what you were going to write. It sounds like a real author, no seriously, I thought you copied it from somewhere. But I was wrong, and I couldn't believe you wrote such a good story. I hope you become a wonderful author, and I'm excited to see your books! I like your story very good, and you quite have got the good putuation. Where di you get the idea from? I love your story and I hope they will be sucessful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya,I have no idea what to say ! you are a writing star ! well most of your stories are super aaaawwwweeessssoommee !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete