Sunday 10 August 2014

Updates

Bunnies!

Remember the sad and gruesome story of little Miffy the hamster? I went home yesterday, and my dad handed me and my sister baby bunnies (Angora). Mine is the male, Lino, and he looks JUST like Max the old dead hamster, but one of his back paws is dark brown. Whiffy  is the female, owned by Iris. She looks exactly like Chippy!
They are adorable and so cute. Okay, now the next update!

Freedom!

So..Indonesia declared independence on the 17th of August, 1945. That means in a few days, my whole country celebrates Independence Day (Hari Kemerdekaan). 
We play traditional games, like a cracker eating race, egg'n'spoon, singing competitions, and other things. Me and my friend, Hayu', were training Iris and a neighbour, Runa, to sing "Guruku" for the singing contest. Guruku means "Teacher". 

See ya guys on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment